The city of San Jose has one of the largest cities in the state of California. The city of San Jose is known for its technological advancements. The history of the San Jose city is that it started off as a very small city. During the 50’s and 60’s this group began to grow incredibly fast, over time the San Jose area grew to almost one million people. One of the aspects of San Jose that is not known is its incredible nightlife. This city provides people with tons of great venues for them to visit and have fun in.
Best Nightlife in San Jose
|Reggae Clubs||Jazz Clubs||Sunday Nightlife|
|Gay Clubs||Bars in San Jose||Downtown Nightlife|
|Dance Clubs||Weekdays Nightlife|
San Jose Reggae Clubs
1 ) Temple Bar and Lounge – The city of San Jose has some of the best Reggae Clubs around. One local favorite is the Temple Bar and Lounge. This Reggae Club features some of the best DJ’s in town, spinning the latest in Reggae music. Come let your hair down and enjoy the sounds of Reggae. The dress code of this club is casual to trendy, so come wearing your best in casual wear. The best three nights out of the week to come visit this club would be: Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Address: 58 S 1st St, San Jose, CA 95113, United States
2) The Branham Lounge – is a great option for those looking for a Reggae club that they can attend. This incredible inexpensive club offers you some great drinks at very low prices. You can expect to do a lot of dancing at this club, with its tremendous dancefloor. You can choose between relaxing outdoors and enjoying the cool night air, or staying inside jamming out to your favorite tunes. With a fully stocked bar serving the best in wines, brews and spirits, come ready to party in a large group, as a couple or even on your own. The Dress code for this club is trendy, casual and tennis shoes are allowed.
San Jose Gay Clubs
1) Splash Video Dance Bar – is a great venue for those interested in going to a Gay Clubs. This dance club offers you the best in music that is played via DJ and music videos on their televisions. Splash Video Dance Bar is a high energy club, so come ready to party and dance the night away. The best clothing option for this club is trendy or casual and with its moderately priced entrance few, expect to have money left over for breakfast after the club. The best three nights to come check out Splash Video Dance Bar is Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
San Jose Dance Clubs
1) Club Caribe – San Jose has some of the best dance clubs in the world. One dance club that you should definitely check out is Club Caribe. Club Caribe is a moderately priced dance nightclub that offers you both indoor and outdoor seating. This dance club is great for those that really want to dance. Come to this club with your dancing shoes on as the resident Dj’s will be spinning the best dance music around. The spacious dancefloor and tons of local people will offer you tons of great fun. The best three nights for you to visit this venue will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
Address: 1001 S 1st St, San Jose, CA 95110, United States
2) The Blank Club is another great Dance clubs that can be found in the heart of San Jose. This San Jose dance club provides you with both live music as well as DJ’s spinning the best in music. With a fully stocked bar, The Blank Club offers you a great drink specials. The dress style of this club is hipster and casual, so come dress down and comfortable. Caution, the Blank club is an extremely loud and fast paced venue, so make sure that you are ready to have fun.
San Jose Jazz Clubs
1) Hedley Club Lounge – San Jose also has some great Jazz Clubs that emphasis Jazz and neo-Jazz music and live performers. Hedley Club Lounge is a downtown club that is known for its great Jazz. This club is moderately priced but is well worth it for the music and overall ambience. Come dressed at your best and be prepared to listen to the best in Jazz. The Hedley Club Lounge offers a plethora of different live acts that will entertain you all night long. With a fully stocked bar and a great happy hour special, this Jazz club is one of the best.
Address: 233 W Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA 95113, United States
Hours: 11:00 am – 12:30 am
2) Single Barrel – Another great option for awesome Jazz music is the Singlebarrel. The Singlebarrel provides its patrons with tons of great Jazz music that plays in the background. The background music gives this Jazz club a very intimate feeling, that makes it perfect for those looking for a romantic night. The Single Barrel is a high end Jazz club that is moderately priced offering you the best in Jazz and neo-Jazz. Open Tuesday through Sunday this club stays open until 1:30am on most nights.
Bars in San Jose
Bar in San Jose are wide ranging and full of different amenities.
1) Trials Pub – is a downtown bar that is perfect for visitors to San Jose. This San Jose Bar is a moderately ranged venue is great for dinner time. The overall ambience of this bar is based upon the music on the Jukebox. This venue has outdoor seating and is a great place to find WiFi. The dress of this bar is extremely casual, so tennis shoes and jeans are a perfect outfit for this venue. The best three nights to come to this Bar are on Monday, Thursday and Friday.
San Jose Weekdays Nightlife
Hookah Beats is an incredibly fun venue to visit during the weekdays. Hookah Beats is one of the most fun ways to spend your weekdays. This Hookah bar opens at 3pm and closes at 2 am. At this Hookah bar has a resident DJ that spins some of the hottest in music and beats. The cost to get into Hookah Beat is very inexpensive and the ambience of the club is very relaxed. This great weekday venue has some of the best in hookah and great tasting flavors. This great venue has plenty of private parking and street parking that is very close to it.
San Jose Nightlife Sunday
One great venue for Sunday nights is Blush Raw Lounge. This lounge is moderately priced and stays open until 1:30am on Sundays. This Lounge acts as a sushi bar/ lounge that offers you a great choice for dinner time. This venue is great for sitting back and relaxing or getting up and dancing. This venue also has tons of televisions for your entertainment and enjoyment, come expecting to see a lot of people Sundays(as this is a local hotspot). With awesome waiters and a great take out service, coming expecting nothing but the best from Blush Raw Lounge.
Downtown San Jose Nightlife
Fahrenheit Lounge is a great option for those looking for something fun to do downtown. This fun hipster downtown venue comes equipped with a fully stocked bar, televisions and plenty of outdoor space for smoking. This venue plays was designed with one thing in mind: to get you out of your seat and up on the dance floor. Let the resident DJ take you away from all your worries and cares, while playing some of the best Top 40 music. The best three nights to visit Fahrenheit are Thursday through Saturday.