Nightlife In Paris France
|Clubs in Paris||Nightlife for College Students||Sunday Nightlife|
|Place for Nightlife in Paris||Nightlife in Disneyland||Restaurants to Visit in Paris|
|Nightlife Dress Code|
Nightlife In Paris Guide
Best Clubs in Paris
1) Batofar - has been around for several years and each week it has a large crowd showing up to have a great time. The main kinds of music that are played here include underground hip hop, electronica, rock, pop and soul music and it is a popular club in the city.
Address: Port de la Gare, 75013 Paris, France
Phone: +33 1 53 60 17 00
Hours: 12:00 – 2:30 pm, 7:00 pm – 6:00 am
2) Le Truskel - If you want a more pub-like atmosphere you can visit Le Truskel because at this club you will have a pub look with a contemporary feel to it. Here you can enjoy punk and indo pop music and this club is very small so you want to arrive early.
Address: 12 Rue Feydeau, 75002 Paris, France
Phone:+33 1 40 26 59 97
Hours: 8:00 pm – 5:00 am
3) The Rex Club - is another neat dance club in Paris and it features grunge music and a friendly atmosphere.
Address: 5 Boulevard Poissonnière, 75002 Paris, France
Phone:+33 1 42 36 10 96
Hours: 11:30 pm – 7:00 am
4) La Bellevilloise - If you want a grittier kind of atmosphere you should check out La Bellevoise because it has an art space, restaurant, and wide dance floors. In addition, you will hear reggae, rock music, and independent music of other genres and there is also an 80s night that many patrons love.
Best Place for Nightlife in Paris
Here are some good places for cocktails in Paris.
1) Stolly's - is a bar where it is not the most classy place but it is still good for sipping cocktails. Mostly expatriates hang out here and some of the best cocktails include the gin fizz and the Kurt Nobrain, which is a cocktail that has vodka, cherry liqueur and Coca Cola.
Address: 16 Rue Cloche Percé, 75004 Paris, France
Phone:+33 1 42 76 06 76
Hours: 4:30 pm – 1:30 am
2) Harry's New York Bar - is a legendary cocktail bar in Paris where writers F Scott Fitzgerald and Ernest Hemingway visited decades ago.
Address: 5 Rue Daunou, 75002 Paris, France
Hours: 12:00 pm – 2:00 am
Phone: +33 1 42 61 71 14
3) Alcazar - is another good cocktail bar in Paris where the drinks are pricier but very delicious.
Address: 62 Rue Mazarine, 75006 Paris, France
Phone:+33 1 53 10 19 99
Hours: 12:00 – 2:00 pm, 7:00 pm – 12:00 am
4) La Java Bar - is a dance club that serves food and cocktails, and much of the music played there has a certain theme to it. There is a certain type of music that is played on each night and the patrons are not too pretentious.
Nightlife Dress Code
The dress code in Paris varies depending on which club or restaurant you visit but make sure you do not dress overly casual if you are hanging out at Paris venues during nighttime hours. Before walking in the club it is a good idea to read some reviews of the club because you can find out what the dress code is from reading the reviews.
If it is a rainy night you should dress in layers and some dressy boots and raincoat would work for most clubs in Paris. Pick up the latest issue of French Vogue and look through the latest styles advertised in the columns and pictures to get an idea of how to dress at the club. Break out the high heels and flattering dresses because Paris nightclubs are ideal for showing off your figure and personality.
The men can dress in suits if they are going to the more fancy clubs but for other clubs slacks and a dress shirt is nice. Accessorize your outfits when dressing for the club. At Paris nightclubs where celebrities visit frequently, it is highly likely that those clubs will have stricter dress codes than other clubs in the city while other clubs allow for more casual dress. Clubs that are targeting a certain group of patrons will have strict dress codes.
Nightlife for College Students
Pop In Indie Rock Bar and Club - If you are someone who is into indie rock you should check out Pop In Indie Rock Bar and Club because this club is filled with hipsters and others who enjoy the same music as yourself. All of the drinks in this bar are cheap but of good quality, and the drawback is that no food is served here so you should eat at a nearby restaurant before heading to this club. On the dance floor you can jam to the music of groups such as Depeche Mode, Pearl Jam and other well known indie rock groups and the fun lasts until 1:30 a.m.
Museum Night in Paris - For the students who are not into clubs, they can check out the Museum Night in Paris and it occurs on a certain night in the month of May. You want to wear semi-formal attire when attending Museum Night and you will see beautiful artworks from the historic art masters and contemporary artists in Paris. Some of the museums involved in Museum Night include Musee d Orsay and the Louvre.
If you want to explore Paris's religious history you can visit the Notre Dame Cathedral at night before 7:45 pm and keep in mind that the tours may be interrupted or canceled for regular worship services.
Nightlife in Disneyland Paris
At Disneyland Paris nighttime activities are primarily for adults although there are some kids' activities available. You can drop the kids off with a babysitter that works for the resort so you and fellow adults can enjoy yourselves the rest of the night. You can also book a stay at one of the resort's hotels if you want to stay overnight because this allows you to enjoy the nighttime festivities.
One good activity to check out is the 3D show in which you will see many of the main Disney characters that you grew up watching on TV, and the Legend of the Lion King is another spectacular show at Disneyland Paris.
There is the Hurricanes nightclub where you can get pumped against the upbeat disco and electronica music there and enjoy cocktails. At Walt Disney Studios Park you can get an inside look at the films that Disney produced in past decades and the Twilight Tower of Terror lets you fall 13 feet to a very soft platform. You can also take the tram around Disneyland Paris. At night Disney Village comes alive with an IMAX theater, bars and restaurants. In the winter the Magic Kingdom lights up for the holiday season.
Paris Nightlife Sunday
You do not always have to visit the hottest nightclubs and bars on a Sunday night in Paris because there are free things you can do instead if you are on a budget. Grab an English language map of Paris and explore the off the beaten path neighborhoods on Sunday night but practice safety and you want to go where multiple people are gathered rather than the isolated parts of the city. You can also stand near the Eiffel Tower and take pictures of your sweetheart or children, and another idea is to take advantage of museums that offer free admission on Sunday night. There are also free outdoor and indoor events that happen on Sunday nights and you can visit the cathedrals.
Good Restaurants to Visit in Paris
One good restaurant to visit is Chartier and it was founded in 1896. This restaurant does not take reservations and the line is very long so keep this in mind when you go. The type of cuisine served here is traditional French and some of the best loved dishes here include seabass with fennel, duck confit, herring with potatoes, and escargots. Expect to pay 25 euros at least per meal although certain dishes could be pricier. L'Opera Restaurant is another nice restaurant in Paris and the dishes start at 36 euros. The appetizer is normally a soup or salad and the entrees served here are king crab risotto and several hearty meat dishes.