The city of Los Angeles is a well known tourists location for people all around the world. This location offers so many different sightseeing options, great food, museums and a plethora of other activities. One of the most noted things that Los Angeles is known for is its nightlife. There are tons of clubs, events and social spots to check out while on vacation to Los Angeles. The best part about visiting Los Angeles is these clubs are always open. If you are planning on coming out to Los Angeles it is important to know about some of the local hotspots.
Best Nightlife In Los Angeles Area
|Reggae Clubs||Mexican Music Nightclubs||Sunday Nightlife|
|Latin Nightclubs||Comedy Clubs||Urban Nightlife|
|Hip Hop Clubs||Yacht Clubs||Gay Nightlife|
|Jazz Clubs & Restaurants||Underground Clubs||Nightlife in Los Angeles under 21|
Los Angeles Reggae Clubs
The city of Los Angeles has a wide array of Reggae Clubs, playing the best and latest in Reggae music. These dancehalls (Reggae Clubs) can be found all throughout the city of Los Angeles.
1) Soulside Productions- One great Reggae Club in particular is the Soulside Productions Lounge. This club is known for spinning vintage Reggae music from the last two decades. With an great environment and plenty of space for dancing, this is an awesome nightclub.
2) Karma Lounge is a great Saturday night escape located in the heart of Los Angeles. However, this lounge gets packed very quickly and parking may be hard to find. It is a good idea to show up early to get the best choice of parking.
Address: 3954 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90004, United States
Hours: 5:00 pm – 2:00 am
Los Angeles also has some of the best Latin Night clubs around. From the best in Salsa and Merengue to Reggeaton, you are sure to find an awesome Latin Night club while here.
The Mayan Nightclub - presents you with a great club that plays awesome Latin music. The nightclub is only open on Fridays and Saturdays, but is always feels up quickly. This nightclubs not only acts as a great place for drinks and music, but for hosting events and parties. They have rooms available for rent, that can be used for birthday parties or office parties.
Los Angeles Nightlife Hip Hop
1) King King - is an excellent hip hop venue to check out when visiting Los Angeles. Recently this club has received the award of Best LA nightclub in the Los Angeles Review.
Address: 6555 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, United States
Hours: 9:00 pm – 2:00 am
3) Bootie LA is an awesome nightclub for a wider array of music including: Hip hop, R&B, Trip hop and even slow Jams.
Jazz Clubs & Restaurants
1) Catalina Bar and Grill - One of the best(high end) jazz clubs & restaurants is the Catalina Bar and Grill. This awesome Jazz club plays some of the best in old school Jazz as well as Neo-soul. With a two drink minimum and tons of great food, this is an awesome choice for Jazz lovers.
Address: 6725 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, United States
Hours: 12:30 – 3:00 pm
2) The Baked Potato - is another great option for those interested in listening to some great slow and contemporary Jazz. This club is also known for serving over 20 different spuds for a interesting twist on Jazz Lounges.
Night clubs in Los Angeles Mexican Music
Cabo Wabo Cantina - located on Hollywood Blvd, host some of the best in Mexican entertainment and music. For those that are interested in visiting a more laid back club(with less strict dress code) this is the one. This venue combines the vibe of the city of Cabo with a beach themed clubs. Many of the servers are wearing bikinis and beach wear. This club serves some of the best in Mexican dishes, while playing Mexican music and even some hip hop.
Address: 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, United States
Hours: 11:00 am – 12:00 am
Comedy Clubs in Los Angeles area
The Los Angeles city has plenty of Comedy Clubs that showcase the greatest and newest comedians.
1) Hollywood Improv - If you are looking for a great place to laugh and unwind from the cares of the world, then the Hollywood Improv is the perfect place for you. This comedy clubs offers a mixture of traveling and native LA comedians. Skinny Sundays offers a mixture of both a game show with stand up comedy, offering you a unique look at a comedy show.
Address: 8162 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90048, United States
Hours: 6:00 pm – 2:00 am
2) Hollywood Studio Bar and Grill is another great location for comedy. This venue offers the best in drinks and food while enjoying the comedic stylings of some premier performers.
California being so close to the Pacific Ocean makes for great boating opportunities. Los Angeles has plenty of marinas for those who are interested in visiting a Yacht Club.
1) California Yacht club offers a private setting for boaters to come and mingle with other Yacht owners. This club has private dining, catering and even tennis.
Address: 4469 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292, United States
Hours: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
2) Del Rey Yacht Club offers you an opportunity to see over 300 different yachts all fully customized. These Yacht clubs offer you the best in basketball courts, tennis courts and many other amenities.
Los Angeles Underground Clubs
Das Bunker - When it comes to finding the premier Underground Clubs in Los Angeles, you can not go wrong with Das Bunker. This underground club may not attract that much attention, but it does provide you with an great dance club option. This 18 years and older club provides you with some great music and a very spacious dancefloor. With multiple rooms and a very large lounge area, Das Bunker is the one place you have to visit.
Los Angeles Nightlife Sunday
The Rooftop Bar in Downtown Los Angeles is one of the best places to visit during a Sunday evening. Though most clubs are usually packed during Friday and Saturday, Sundays can be equally awesome. This beautiful option is located on a rooftop, which will allow you to see the city of LA at night. Also the club is great for groups, has a full bar and allows smoking.
When it comes to awesome urban nightlife hotspots, the city of Los Angeles provides you with only the best. The Room is a great urban nightlife options, that comes complete with a spacious dancefloor and great music. Dj’s spin the best in hip hop from the 90’s all the way to rap music from today. Club Monte Cristo provides you with a great dancehall with awesome drink specials. The dress code is casual, trendy and even tennis shoes are allowed.
1) Cub Scout is one of the premier gay nightclub in Los Angeles. With tremendous space and tons of great drink specials, this gay nightclub is a great option. This nightclub provides you with great music and plenty of space to dance and socialize.
Nightlife in Los Angeles under 21
The Arena is a premier option for those looking for great 21 years and younger crowds. This club is incredibly inexpensive, but still offers great nightlife entertainment. With awesome space for dancing and plenty of drink options(for those 21 years old), this club is perfect for the younger crowd. La Boom is another great option and is perfect for trendy teens looking for a great night out.