Nightlife In London England
|Clubs in London||Nightlife in Stratford||London Nightlife Hotspots|
|Clubs in Celebrities Go To||Nightlife in Wembley||Weekdays Nightlife|
|Nightlife in Kingston||Nightlife in Shoreditch||Sunday Nightlife|
|Nightlife in Hammersmith|
Clubs in London
1) T Bar Houndstitch - is a bar that has free admission and is a popular place for clubbers from London and around the world. This club is open to 4 am and it has a casual menu but stylish seating area.
Address: 32-38 Duke's Pl, London EC3A 7LP, United Kingdom
Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
2) Ministry of Sound - is a popular London club that was founded in 1991 and since that time it has grown in popularity and each weekend thousands of patrons come and have fun while grooving to the music of three dance floors that exist in this club. The admission price is expensive but the price is worth the fun.
Address: 103 Gaunt St, London SE1 6DP, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 870 060 0010
3) The Pacha London - is a club that opened in 2001 and the dress code is semi casual. Fabric is another neat club in London that was voted second best club by DJMag in 2009. This club often has rising stars in the music there and the atmosphere is fun and upbeat.
Clubs in London Celebrities Go To
1) The Hoxton Pony - is a famous London club where you will see celebrities occasionally. The club has a minimalist design and it has light purple designs on the ceiling. The DJ at this club plays a variety of styles of music that range from hip-hop to electronica and at times you may hear classic pop rock and soul music at this club. As for the food served here, it is traditional British foods such as fish and chips, fried pies and bangers with malt vinegar.
Address: 104-108 Curtain Rd, London EC2A 3AH, United Kingdom
Phone:+44 20 7613 2844
Hours: 5:00 pm – 2:00 am
2) Chinawhite - Another club in London that celebrities visit is China White and it is located in the SoHo section of London. Here you can dance to diverse music genres and the drinks are of high quality. The décor has Asian influence with the Buddha statues located throughout the club.
Address: 4 Winsley Street, London
Nightlife in Kingston
1) McClusky's - is one of the best nightclubs in Kingston and the prices for drinks are affordable. Every Saturday night is Get Sexy night and on this night the bomb drinks are 3.70 pounds while other selected beverages cost 2 pounds or 2.50 pounds depending on the drink you purchase. On Friday this club goes old school and plays plenty of dance hits from the past ten to twenty years and this is good for those who like a blast from the past.
Address: 4 Bishops Hall, Thames St, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1QN, United Kingdom
Phone:+44 20 8541 1515
2) The Kingston Oceana - is another well liked club in Kingston and it is pretty large on the inside. On Wednesday nights there is free admission and you get discounts on the drinks. On Thursaday nights the atmosphere is more upbeat as the DJ plays more R&B, dubstep and hip-hop music.
Nightlife in Hammersmith
1) Smith's Cocktail Bar - One popular nightclub in Hammersmith is Smith's Cocktail Bar and the décor is a combination of Victorian design with a hint of modern eclectic style, and it has distressed sofas and low lights that do not make the club look too drab or dark. As for the food, this club serves a meat platter, cheese platter, fish platter, and one that has mostly vegetables.
Address: 170 Shepherds Bush Rd, London, Greater London W6 7PB, United Kingdom
Phone:+44 20 7371 1361
2) The Blue Anchor Pub - is a favored pub in Hammersmith and the inside of the pub has a comfy and you can enjoy richly flavored ales along with delicious meals such as chicken parmigiana. The meals change on a regular basis.
Nightlife in Stratford
1) The Queens Head - is a well liked club in Stratford and some of the foods served here include pork pie, bread and olives, ploughman's lunch, humuus and pita bread slices, and a platter of cheeses and meats along with some wines. You will also have access to a variety of beers.
2) The Hackney Pearl is a neat restaurant and bar that serves traditional British food and the inside is a cozy atmosphere.
Address: 11 Prince Edward Rd, London E9 5LX, United Kingdom
Phone:+44 20 8510 3605
Hours: 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
3) King Eddie's Pub serves high quality ales and hearty foods and the inside resembles the pubs that existed in the 19thcentury.
Nightlife in Wembley
Here are a few restaurants that are located in Wembley.
1) The Metropolitan Cocktail Bar and Lounge - specializes in Indian and Thai influenced meals such as stir fry vegetables, sweet and sour pork, pad thai noodles, chicken fried rice, lamb curry, Chinese chicken curry, and mutton paneer.
2) Flirtease is a more casual restaurant that works well for those who just left Wembley Stadium and want good food. Some of the dishes include chicken and vegetable samosas, nachos, chicken dippers and vegetable satay.
Other neat restaurants in Wembley include The Liquor Station, The Preston, Icons Bar at the Hilton Wembley and The Wembley Tavern.
Nightlife in Shoreditch
Here are a few cool clubs that you can check out in the Shoreditch section of London.
Book Club is not a dull place for lattes and reading; rather it is a hip nightclub where you can enjoy a wide variety of delicious drinks and snacks. While those who visited the club stated that they were not too impressed with the beer selection, they liked the overall atmosphere.
At Horse and Groom it is an exciting time and plenty of disco music is played here.
London Nightlife Hotspots
Club Aquarium - One of the best London nightlife hotspots is Club Aquarium in the Shoreditch neighborhood. This club has a swimming pool and Jacuzzi along with two distinct rooms; the hang out room and the VIP room. The club can hold 500 people and you can take private photos or shoot fun videos there.
Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club is a major London hotspot for jazz lovers and jazz celebrities such as Eliane Elias Jose Neto and some London based jazz artists. Smoking is not allowed in this club and the dress code is casual.
Rockwell is another great London club that has a rooftop garden for those who like to see the city skyline while socializing with friends.
London Nightlife Weekdays
Heaven Nightclub is one of several great nightclubs in London that is open on weeknights and this club hosted pop artists such as Adam Lambert and several others over the years. You can buy tickets to this club in advance or at the door and the age requirement is 18 or older.
London Nightlife Sunday
One of the best clubs in London is the Sosho Bar and this bar is located in the Bloomsbury neighborhood from which the legendary writer Virginia Woolf came. At this bar you can enjoy good food and exciting comedy routines from local comics. Bar Asia is another bar that is open on Sunday and this bar has Asian cuisine and well prepared cocktail drinks.
London has a vibrant nightlife and depending on the neighborhood you visit, you will find diverse entertainment options. You can refer to a London guidebook or talk to people you know who live in London to get advice on the best places to hang out in the city.